Are you and your closest compatriots longing to take an exciting trip together? Well look no further. Sacramento is sure to entertain both ladies and gentlemen alike. Groups of friends looking to get away for a "guys" or "girls" trip will find a variety of fun and entertaining Sacramento attractions combined with affordable rates and great values. Sacramento has something for everyone, and we are here to help you plan your next visit to California's capital city.
For the Guys:
1. GOLF: A fan of the links? Sacramento and the Sacramento region offer more than 20 golf courses for you to tackle.
2. BEER: Who doesn’t love an excuse to bond over some brews? Sacramento has a thriving beer scene, complete with both local breweries and brewpubs. Craft your own crawl.
3. RAFTING: Sacramento’s two rivers provide great opportunities for outdoor recreation. Whether it be a scenic float or a whitewater adventure that you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered. See also: Disconnect in Sacramento.
4. TAKE A COOKING CLASS: Polish your culinary skills during a session with Community Tap and Table, where you’ll learn to pair amazing beers with gourmet (locally sourced) cuisine.
5. PLANES, TRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES: The more mechanically inclined will enjoy at least three of Sacramento’s museums in particular. Check out a Blue Angels fighter jet at the Aerospace Museum of California, climb aboard a restored train at the California Railroad Museum or take one of the tune-up classes offered by the California Automobile Museum.
For the Gals:
1. SPA DAY: Pamper yourself at one of Sacramento’s many fine day spas. Group packages are very popular.
2. WINE TASTING: There are more than 200 wineries in the Sacramento region, and numerous tasting rooms and wine bars are located in the downtown area. Click here to visit our Sacramento Regional Wine Guide.
3. LADIES’ DAY AT THE BALLPARK: Enjoy some sunshine and baseball at Raley Field while you take in a River Cats game.
4. SHOPPING: From outlets to boutiques to vintage stores, Sacramento has it all.
5. SIP 'N' PAINT: While you hold a glass of wine in one hand and a brush in the other, Aimee from Creative Juices Events will teach you how to paint a lovely picture.
Now that we’ve given you just a taste of Sacramento’s offerings, what are you waiting for? You and your friends are certainly overdue for some quality bonding time. Please visit our website for ideas about planning your next trip to Sacramento. If you are a tour operator planning a "Girlfriend Getaway" or "Mancation" for one of your groups, email us to help you create the best itinerary.